Welcome...

Hi everyone, welcome to my site - a place of prose and poetry.

Thanks for stopping by...

Jo

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Exposure - Cinnamon Press



I've just received my copy of this fabulous collection of prose poetry/microfiction, Exposure, from Cinnamon Press.

I'm very excited that one of my pieces is in there and am looking forward to reading the others. It seems to be a very eclectic mix of work and will keep me occupied this freezing, snow-bound December.

Exposure is an exciting anthology of prose poetry and microfiction selected by Holly Howitt and Jan Fortune-Wood from over 1,000 writers in Wales the UK and across the globe. Ranging across love, loss, hate, journeys and other oddities these finely written pieces constantly surprise, delight and challenge.

No comments: